It’s the most comprehensive protection you can get with an HVAC system maintenance plan. Even if you never need major repairs, seasonal maintenance through the plan will keep your heating and cooling system operating smoothly and efficiently.
If your heating or air conditioning breaks down in the middle of a cold January night or on a hot afternoon in July, a WeCare Maintenance or Protection Plus Plan is a welcome relief. Day or night, service technicians are standing by for all of your HVAC troubleshooting and repair needs. It’s the best kind of insurance you can get; knowing your family will be comfortable, warm and toasty in your home, all winter long and cool and carefree through the summer.
In addition to peace of mind knowing you will always get service without big surprises in the form of an unexpected expense, your WeCare Protection PlusPlan offers the following benefits:
- All parts (with just a few exceptions) and labour are covered.
- No upcharges for after-hours service.
- Fully qualified and licensed professional technicians.
- Priority appointments over non-maintenance plan customers.
- All in all a 26 point furnace maintenance checklist is performed.
- Plus a discount off regular labour rates if repairs are ever required.
- 22 point checklist performed on Air Conditioners.
- 22 point checklist performed on Heat Pumps.
- 26 point checklist performed on Boilers.
- Up to a 28 point checklist performed on Water Heaters.
- 22 point checklist performed on Fireplaces.
- 13 point checklist performed on HRV’s/ERV’s.
- 9 point checklist performed on Humidifiers.