Get Fast, Professional and Reliable Furnace Repair 24/7
Guelph can get your furnace working and keep your family out of the cold.
If it’s an emergency, the furnace isn’t turning on and the nighttime temperature is steadily dropping below -5, -10 and colder, call us and we guarantee a response within an hour.
How Can You Be Sure Your Furnace Needs Repairs?
- If it’s cold in your home even though the furnace is set to a toasty warm level, your furnace probably needs repairs.
- If you hear a strange sound coming from the furnace, be it a rattle, a squeal or an out-of-place hum, your furnace probably needs repairs.
- If the temperature in your bedroom is sharply different from the temperature in your children’s bedrooms, your furnace probably needs repairs.
- If the furnace turns on and off repeatedly without reaching the desired temperature in the home, your furnace probably needs repairs.
A well maintained furnace can last up to a quarter of a century, but while regular maintenance is the best way to prolong the life of any home appliance, it isn’t a guarantee your furnace will never a freak breakdown.
Why Should You Book Repairs with Guelph?
- We are local business owners, so when you book with ClimateCare, you’re getting a local expert familiar with the subtleties of heating and cooling issues in our local climate.
- Straightforward pricing, because cost is almost always the first thing our customers want to know.
- Guelph must adhere to the strict, industry-leading quality standards outlined by the ClimateCare cooperative. This means you’re getting the most up-to-date technical knowledge and superb customer service practices.
Contact us today for furnace repairs and see why we’re the most trusted name in residential HVAC service in Ontario.